Our Contact Information:
- Our Corporation Name: Quick Pass Master Tutorial School Ltd.
- Quick Pass Master’s address: #100, 4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4T8
- Customer service phone number: 778-686-8555, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course schedule, pre-licensing and basic licensing information can be found on our website getrealestatelicenses.com and also the regulator’s website.
- Where to watch the course videos and/or where to download the learning materials: (If you purchased a video course) The online lectures and the recorded practicing quizzes can be found on QuickPass.Teachable.com Please sign up your student account at QuickPass.Teachable.com. We will then add learning files to your account within 1 to 2 business days.
No Refund Policy
All sales are final. There are no refunds on any products or services sold by Quick Pass Master Tutorial School Ltd. (the “Company”) or getrealestatelicenses.com or order.getrealestatelicenses.com, including, but not limited to, summary notes, handouts, study guide, exam study guide, online videos, lectures, one-on-one tutoring, online live lectures, electronic documents, etc.
Non-Disclosure and Confirmation of Copyright Agreement
Between Quick Pass Master Tutorial School Ltd. (“COMPANY”) and you (“Student”) (Collectively, the “Parties”).
The Student has enrolled in a real estate, mortgage, rental, and or exempt market proficiency pre-licensing tutorial program with the COMPANY (the “Relationship”).
During this real estate trading, mortgage, broker, builder, strata property management, exempt market proficiency and or rental pre-licensing tutorial program, the Student with be taught using the Company’s proprietary and Confidential Information including teaching methods and teaching materials. This Agreement is intended to define the extent of the Student’s allowed use of the Confidential Information while still protecting the COMPANY’s Confidential Information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
2. Definition of Confidential Information
“Confidential Information” means any oral, written, graphic or machine-readable information including, but not limited to, that which relates to:
- Teaching materials including booklets, handouts, PowerPoints, sample examination questions, online mock questions, past examination papers, worksheets, online videos; etc.; and
- Teaching methods including teacher’s performances, recorded and unrecorded lectures
The term Confidential Information does not include information which:
- (a) was in the public domain prior to the disclosure to the Student;
- (b)lawfully enters the public domain after disclosure to the Student through no violation of this Agreement;
- (c) was within the Student’s possession prior to its being furnished to the Student by or on behalf of COMPANY, provided that the source of such information was not bound by a confidentiality agreement with, or other contractual, legal or fiduciary obligation of confidentiality to, COMPANY or any other person with respect to such information; or
- (d) has become available to the Student on a non-confidential basis from a source other than COMPANY or any of COMPANY’s representatives, if such source was not bound by a confidentiality agreement with, or any other contractual, legal or fiduciary obligation of confidentiality to, COMPANY or any other person with respect to such information.
3. Nondisclosure of Confidential Information
3.1 Use of Confidential Information
The Student agrees not to use any Confidential Information disclosed to it by COMPANY for its own use, sale, lease or for any purpose in which its use would the same as, or competitive with, the business of the Company. Specifically, the Student shall not use the Confidential Information for the purpose of operating a real estate trading, mortgage, broker, builder, strata property management, exempt market proficiency and or rental pre-licensing tutorial program.
3.2 Further Provisions
The Student shall not:
- disclose or permit disclosure of any Confidential Information to any third parties;
- disclose or permit disclosure of any Confidential Information to employees of the Student, other than directors, officers, and employees, as applicable, who are required to have the information in order to carry out the discussions regarding the Relationship and who are under a contractual and/or professional obligation to maintain the confidentiality thereof; and
- communicate any information to COMPANY in violation of the proprietary rights of any third party.
The Student shall:
- take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of, and avoid disclosure or use of, Confidential Information in order to prevent it from falling into the public domain or the possession of persons other than those persons authorized under this Agreement to have any such information. Such measures shall include, but not be limited to, the highest degree of care that the Student utilizes to protect its own Confidential Information, which shall be no less than reasonable care; and
- notify COMPANY in writing and orally of any actual or suspected misuse, misappropriation or unauthorized disclosure of the Confidential Information within three (3) business days of such knowledge.
Notwithstanding sections 3.1 and 3.2 above, the Student shall not be liable to COMPANY with regard to any Confidential Information which the Student can prove:
- was in the public domain at the time it was disclosed or has entered the public domain through no fault of the Student or any party to whom the Student has disclosed such Confidential Information;
- was known to the Student, without restriction, at the time of disclosure, as demonstrated by files in existence at the time of disclosure; or
- is rightfully communicated to the Student by persons not bound by confidentiality obligations with respect thereto.
In addition, the Student may disclose Confidential Information only to the extent that such information is disclosed pursuant to the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body with proper jurisdiction; provided, however, the Student shall provide prompt notice of such court order or requirement to COMPANY to enable COMPANY to seek a protective order or otherwise prevent or restrict such disclosure through legal means.
4. No Duplication and Return of Confidential Information
The Student shall not make any copies or duplicates of the Confidential Information, except as otherwise expressly authorized by COMPANY. Any Confidential Information that has been furnished by COMPANY to the other in connection with the Relationship shall be promptly returned by the Student to COMPANY, accompanied by all copies thereof, on the last day of class.
5. No Rights Granted
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting any rights under any patent, copyright or other intellectual property right of either party, nor shall this Agreement grant the Student any rights in or to the Confidential Information other than the limited right to review such Confidential Information solely for the purpose of determining whether to enter into the Relationship.
This Agreement shall remain in effect for a two-year term, or the termination of the Relationship, whichever is longer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Student’s duty to hold in confidence Confidential Information that was disclosed during the term shall remain in effect indefinitely, or to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. Successors and Assigns
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective successors and assigns of the Parties. The Student shall not assign any of its rights hereunder, nor delegate any of its duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of COMPANY, and each party acknowledges and agrees that, absent such prior written consent, any attempted assignment or delegation hereunder shall be null, void and of no effect. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to confer upon any party other than the Parties or their respective successors and assigns any rights, remedies, obligations, or liabilities under or by reason of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable or invalid, then
- such provision shall be adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to cure such invalidity or unenforceability; and
- the balance of this Agreement shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms.
9. Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the Parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Please confirm your agreement with the foregoing by signing and returning one copy of this Agreement to the undersigned, whereupon this Agreement shall become a binding agreement between you, the Student, and COMPANY.
New Student’s Registration Agreement
This agreement is between Quick Pass Master Tutorial School Ltd. (The School) and you. The invoice(s) sent to you will be incorporated into this agreement.
The applicable course / service / product names, price of each item purchased, taxes, fees (if any), discounts (if any), totals and required payments are set out in the online order form and sent to you again as an invoice upon payment.
- The school ONLY provides tutorial service. You need to register UBC’s real estate trading, or mortgage, or rental course to get the partial pre-licensing requirement. To register, go to Sauder.UBC.ca.
- The school will prepare you for the exam, but you are responsible to ensure yourself to meet other imposed requirements to be licensed, and you are responsible to pay for all pre-licensing, licensing, and post-licensing costs.
- While a high ratio of students who book the exam pass the exam, it does not mean everyone will pass. You are RESPONSIBLE to review the materials at home and try to finish the assignments yourself.
- The school spent several years organizing the power point presentations, lessons, and materials, so please do NOT copy, forward, duplicate, modify or video record, or sound record, or tape any of The school’s materials, lessons, handouts, or mock exams. Student allow to take reasonable pictures during class for the purpose of self-studying. The photos taken cannot be used for commercial purposes and cannot be shared for free or for profit. Student must delete the photos after passing the exam.
- Refund policy: Once tutorial fee is paid, NO REFUND can be given, unless the courses cannot be delivered within 3 months. You can exchange the tutorial course within 1 month upon registration of The school’s course subject to $150~$250. administration fee. The course CANNOT be assigned.
- Can attend registered classes for 6 months from today (today is the date this agreement is entered into and with full payment made). The program schedule will be provided to you from the School. Please check your confirmation email, text message or WeChat message. If you have requested to change the course starting date or to change the program duration, once the School has approved it, the School will send you a separate confirmation by email.
- If there is any disruptive behaviour affecting the class’s continuation, after two reasonable warnings, the school reserves the right to cancel your student status and no refund will be given.
- Our tutorial materials are not perfect and may contain mistakes. You need to use your own discretion to identify certain errors.
- By registering with The school’s class, you authorize The school to share your contact information to The school’s real est ate brokerage and other affiliated services, such as CELPIP/LPI tutorial schools. The school’s real estate brokerage and other affiliated services may contact you for helping you to obtain your license and for helping you better start your real estate or mortgage or rental property career.
- The school does not provide legal or tax consultation. You should seek independent professional’s advice.
- Money back Guarantee to pass policy: if your tutorial fee includes the guarantee policy, then within one year, if you meet the following conditions, then the school will guarantee you to pass the exam; otherwise, full fund will be given.
- You have taken the school’s full program and did not miss any lesson (approx. 18~22 lessons and 1 final review), and
- You are able to achieve at least 90% accuracy on both the examination study guide and course workbook prior to taking the exam (please email us your accuracy percentage prior to UBC’s exam), and
- You can achieve an accuracy of 90% of any 50 sample exam questions chosen by the school, and
- If you have booked and tried the exam within one year of the guarantee policy,
- The school reserves the right to set restrictions on attending certain classroom locations.
- While Quick Pass Master may collect the fees for English tutorial, CELPIP/LPI tutorial, these tutorials are conducted solely by English tutorial service providers, who provide separate course warranties and/ or warranties and the English service providers are solely accountable for the English language tutorial schedule, quality of classes and admin issues.
The student agree to the above terms.